Our Permaculture Life: Why Do I Live A Permaculture Life...

Why Do I Live A Permaculture Life...

Why do I live a simple permaculture life?
How am I debt-free? 
Why do I unschool with permaculture and what does that mean?
Why and how have I created my own work?
Why do I believe permaculture education is so important?
How was I inspired by leading ecological mentors at Schumacher College and volunteering in the Himalayas?
This podcast on The Urban Farm gives the back story as to why I live this way, why I do what I do, and what drives me.
It went to air on a couple of days ago from the the Urban Farm HQ in Phoenix, Arizona. It is 56 minutes - grab a cuppa, or put it on in the car. I hope you enjoy it.

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST: Morag Gamble on Permaculture Education: Living a full life, simply and in conjunction with nature’s principles. 


I teach practical permaculture to kids ....

...high school students...
... and adults.

At home in our garden.

I was inspired to live a simple abundant life after volunteering in Ladakh, in the Himalayas in 1992 and 1995. My experience there had a profound impact on me.

For 18 years I have lived in a permaculture ecovillage with a vibrant community and beautiful natural environment.
We designed and built our home in affordable, 'buildable' modules - before this, we'd built a coffee table!

Our edible landscape surrounds the house and provides an abundance of vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers, medicinals, mulch and habitat for a diversity of species. It's a super low maintenance system filled with self-seeding plants and perennials.


Extra information posted on the Urban Farm Website (www.urbanfarm.org) about the contents of this podcast:
Listen in and learn about:
As well as:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,