Our Permaculture Life: Young entrepreneurs

Young entrepreneurs

I am so proud of my children. Their imagination and willingness to give things a go makes my heart sing with joy. I love it especially when they join forces and create something together - when their ideas bounce off each other and they work together.

While Maia was busy hosting her great guinea-pig show at a recent Crystal Waters market, Hugh was at the 'front-of-tent' selling organic Curly Apples for a dollar with his school mate - 'the springiest you will get'!

No-one could pass up the offer of a springy, curly organic apple prepared fresh on the spot by keen young lads. Parents were happy to supply their kids with this healthy snack to eat while they enjoyed the guinea-pig fashion parade.

I wonder what they will come up with for the next big market. We have markets here on the first Saturday of each month. 



Labels: