Ethos Foundation is a registered charity cultivating effective new thinking, values and action for positive, ecologically sustainable futures. Ethos offers a range of programs with new programs being developed for 2016. Many of these are offered at Crystal Waters.
- Young Ethos Scholars - enrichment programs with an ecological focus for bright young sparks - after school, holiday programs.
- Nature Kids - connecting young children with nature, community and culture in exciting unplugged activities
- School of Sustainable Living - series of practical classes
- Courageous Conversations - short courses with local and international leaders to explore some of the critical issues of our time
- Something to Chew On: long table luncheons and stimulating conversation
|Nature Kids: Eco-cubby building|
Morag Gamble is the current CEO of the Ethos Foundation. She was a Director from 2006 - 2014.
- Sustainability Education: permaculture and eco-living courses and workshops
- Ecological Design: Permaculture design services for individuals including site assessment, concept designs, mentoring. We also help communities, universities and businesses design permaculture spaces. We are based at Crystal Waters Permaculture Village in QLD Australia.
- Ecovillage and Permaculture Tours: Monthly tours of Morag's award-winning permaculture home and garden, and the United Nations Award-winning ecovillage.
- Earth School: School Camps and Tours for geography students exploring sustainability and feeding the world's people.
|Morag leading Permaculture Design Education in her garden.|
Morag Gamble and Evan Raymond are the principle designers and educators.