Our Permaculture Life: Watch my Edible Garden Masterclass

Watch my Edible Garden Masterclass


I filmed my Edible Garden Masterclass that I ran at Holland Park Library last weekend. It was a free community education program - part of Brisbane City Council's sustainable living program. 

I was so delighted. The Masterclass was totally booked out with a huge waiting list. I will be running this workshop a few more times over the next couple of months in other parts of Brisbane - libraries that have community gardens attached.



The entire masterclass was 3 hours including a tour of the community garden and a practical session in the garden. This recording is just the first hour.

You can hear me sharing a wide range of practical information and the first five of my 12 tips for a thriving edible garden. 


You can learn lots more practical ideas and skills in my new subscription program - the Our Permaculture Life Membership Community, for less than $1 a day. 


I also offer a 6 module online course: The Incredible Edible Garden, that is absolutely packed with great ideas and information to get your edible landscape thriving and abundant with ease.  



Register now for my free online Masterclass: 5 keys to creating a perennial and self-seeding garden. 26 February 2018. 


JOIN MY PATREON COMMUNITY TO KEEP THE FREE STUFF COMING!


If you'd like to help me to keep offering free programs and information in the community and online, please become my Patreon for just a few dollars a month.

Labels: ,