Our Permaculture Life: Permaculture: a positive revolution

Permaculture: a positive revolution


Each day or two I am posting another of my 12 ‘P’s of permaculture - simple cues that remind us why we need to rethink the way we live - the big picture, and how we can do things differently

# 4 Positive

Permaculture is a positive revolution.

I love that the ultimate goal of permaculture is to create a positive ripple effect of change in the world - a quiet revolution from the ground up.

Permaculture encourages and inspires positive action, positive thinking, positive behaviour for a positive future.

By flipping the way we think, we are far more able to address the challenges in the world.

"The problem is the solution" Bill Mollison

How have you used the positive approach of permaculture thinking to turn a situation around?


Here are the links to #1, #2 & #3

#1: Peaceful
#2: Practical
#3: Productive

Learn more:

If you want to create a thriving abundant garden with ease, join the Our Permaculture Membership Community which includes my 6 module online course, The Incredible Edible Garden

Annual subscription to my membership community includes full access to my online course....



Register now for my free online Masterclass: 5 keys to creating a perennial and self-seeding garden. 26 February 2018. Click for details.

Labels: