Our Permaculture Life: How to start a food forest - register for my free online masterclass

How to start a food forest - register for my free online masterclass

Registration is now open for my next free online masterclass: How To Start a Food Forest. Register here: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238469461/bec240c98f

Join me live

I go live on Monday January 29th from 8:00-8:45 pm (AEST/Brisbane time). I look forward to seeing you there.

Replay available

Even if you can't make it on Monday, I encourage you to still register so you will receive the replay link. This will be available as soon as the session has ended.

Do you need to re-register?

Please note: if you were registered for the January 22nd masterclass which was postponed due to technical issues, you do actually need to re-register. I'm sorry!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,