Our Permaculture Life: Propagate Rosemary with Ease (4 min film): Our Permaculture Life, Morag Gamble

Propagate Rosemary with Ease (4 min film): Our Permaculture Life, Morag Gamble



Learn how to simply propagate Rosemary- the wonderfully hardy, aromatic and versatile herb. 


Rosemary is one of the most popular herbs grown by gardeners around the world. It is a perennial culinary and medicinal herb - excellent in a dry spot in your garden.

Watch my new short film (4 mins) to find out two simple methods to make many plants from one. 

Do this and you'll never need to buy rosemary again. Taking cuttings from rosemary, and other herbs, is easy and rewarding, and gives you a constant supply.


Christmas is coming soon and there's still enough time to grow some rosemary gifts. Perhaps there's some other plants too that you could also propagate in interesting upcycled pots.

Rosemary is great in so many meals, but it's also excellent for your hair. You can read my recent blogpost for more information about how rosemary helps promote healthy hair. http://our-permaculture-life.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/7-ways-that-rosemary-promotes-healthy.html


Happy gardening. Feel free to share this post.



NEW ONLINE COURSE
I've recently launch my 6 week online course: THE INCREDIBLE EDIBLE GARDEN. Welcome to the wonderfully international group attending the inaugural program. The next start date is 28 January http://www.thegoodlifeschool.net.  Gift Cards coming soon!

www.thegoodlifeschool.net


Subscribe to Morag Gamble's Newsletter to receive my mini-guide to an abundant garden - 12 Tips for a Thriving Edible Garden:



Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

To receive direct notification of all my films, you can subscribe my YouTube channel. Just click the red subscribe button on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/moraggambleourpermaculturelife


Thank you to my Patreon community:

If have enjoyed my blog and youtube channel, you may like to consider becoming my patron too. I think of it like a subscription to a magazine you like - but this one is online. From $1/month, you can be part of my the Our Permaculture Life supporter network. Click here to find out more:  https://www.patreon.com/moraggamble.

Labels: , , , , ,