Our Permaculture Life: The Edible Beauty Garden

The Edible Beauty Garden


I recently wrote saying I don't buy beauty products or make-up, but of course I still like to look after myself but without all the toxins in conventional products. Thankfully, my face has always rejected these things - feelings of itchiness, burning, smothering, sore eyes ...

On my hair, face and body I just love to use things straight from my garden - fresh and vital - and seasonal too. It's so incredibly simple, and pretty much free.

So not only can your edible and medicinal garden be incredibly beautiful, it can be the source of your own simple homemade non-toxic beauty (skin, hair, body) products, along with a couple of ingredients from your pantry.

Here are four simple things I do.

Hair conditioner

Moisturiser

Toner

Mask



If you'd like to find out more, I have a workshop coming up on August 12 - DIY Natural Beauty Products.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/morag-gamble-our-permaculture-life-13789824769

 August 12: DIY Natural Beauty Products

What are your favourite homemade beauty products using the things you have in your edible garden?




Subscribe to Morag Gamble's Newsletter


Labels: , , , , , , , ,