Our Permaculture Life: Practical Workshops with Morag Gamble

Practical Workshops with Morag Gamble

I love teaching, and even though life is full with two homeschoolers and a preschooler, I still like to offer at least some programs. Where possible, these include my children - and always draw from my permaculture garden and lifestyle. Quite often my children either help set up and sometimes add segments into the sessions.

Around Southeast Queensland I have a range of permaculture and sustainable living workshops coming up soon. I've just created a new page here on my blog to let you know where you can join in and come and say g'day. The program includes:


New Blog Page: Workshops with Morag

Nature Kids at Crystal Waters

Most of the introductory sessions are free and the more in-depth daylong and weekend sessions with lots of hands-on action have a small fee attached. You can be assured you'll take lots of plants and ideas back to your home and garden from these sessions and many take-home products.

There are many more session coming. I will keep updating this page.  Coming soon - more workshops at Crystal Waters, new sessions at Yandina Community Garden, continued program of sessions at the Moving Feast Garden at University of Sunshine Coast...

Practical Permaculture sessions at the Moving Feast Community Garden at the University of Sunshine Coast
Here is an article written by a participant of about one of my library workshops in just over a year ago in Weekend Notes: http://www.weekendnotes.com/seed-international-permaculture-workshops/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,