Our Permaculture Life: My hand made house

My hand made house


In the next few posts I'm going to focus on my house. It is a simple but modern eco-house that I designed and built with my own hands, and much help from my family.  

I was determined that we didn't go into debt to build this house because I felt it would significantly impact the way I work and volunteer, bring unnecessary stress into our quite relaxed way of life, and affect my ability to be fully present for our children as they were growing up.

I thought I'd start by sharing an article I wrote about a year ago for PIP Magazine Issue 2 (the Australian Permaculture Magazine). It introduces our house and garden, and the features we designed in:

Here's first page of the article with link to the full version on my website.

http://ethosfoundation.org/resource/article-morags-eco-home-and-garden/

Labels: , ,